Duration: 3 years (6 Semesters), Eligibility: 10+2 or Equivalent with English.
|Session||In the month of June-July, once a year|
|Class Timing||Theory Class
9:30 AM – 1:45 PM (Monday-Friday)
2 PM – 4:05 PM (Monday-Friday)
|Recognition/Affiliation||Recognised by WBUT.|
|Admission Process||10 + 2 with English.
Through CET Exam
Note: Students can use lab, library and accounts services from Monday to Saturday as per shift timing.
|Prospectus Application Form||Rs. 1000/-|
|Admission Fees(One time)||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Caution Money(One time)||Rs. 5,000/-(Refundable)|
|Tution Fees per Semester||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Total Fees in 4 Years||Rs. 2,55,000/-|
- IMS Tution Expenses
- Sets of Uniforms
- Industry visit (If situation permits)
- At least one seminar exposure
- OTG Pendrive
- All University fees
- Summer & Final Placement Assistance(Subject to minimum of 80 % attendence)
- Fees to be paid only in DD or PO in favour of “Institute of Management Study” payable at Kolkata. Cash acceptable for prospectus and miscellaneous receipt only.
- Caution Money of Rs. 5000/- is refundable at the end of the programme/transfer/discontinuation after adjusting for any damage of property/fine/penalties/dues etc.
- 10% of the fees to be paid in case of backlog/year lag per semester
- Odd semester fees to be paid within 30thJune, Even Semester fees to be paid within 31st December,thereafter that late fine will be applicable as per norms