Categories: PG Courses
Duration: 2 years (4 Semesters), Eligibility: Any Graduate
|Session||In the month of June-July, once a year|
|Class Timing:||6:00 PM – 9:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Saturday & Sunday)
|Recognition/Affiliation||Recognized by MAKAUT.|
|Admission Process||Graduation at entry-level and Bridge course if required by a particular course,
Through CET Examination.
|Prospectus Application form||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Admission Fees(One time)||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Caution Money(One time)||Rs. 5,000/-(Refundable)|
|Tuition Fees per Semester||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Total Fees in 2 Years
[Current year revised Special Fees]
- IMS Tuition Expenses
- Sets of Uniforms
- Industry visit(if situation permits)
- At least one seminar exposure
- OTG Pendrive
- All University fees
- Summer & Final Placement Assistance (Subject to a minimum of 80 % attendance)
- Fees to be paid only in DD/NEFT or PO in favour of “Institute of Management Study” payable at Kolkata. Cash acceptable for prospectus and miscellaneous receipt only.
- Caution Money of Rs. 5000/- is refundable at the end of the program/transfer/discontinuation after adjusting for any damage of property/fine/penalties/dues etc.
- 10% of the fees to be paid in case of backlog/year lag per semester
- Odd semester fees to be paid within 30th June, Even Semester fees to be paid within 31st December, thereafter that late fine will be applicable as per norms
- Any late payment of fees in subject to late fees as decided by management.