Duration: 2 years (4 Semesters), Eligibility: Any Graduates.
|Session||In the month of June-July, once a year|
|Class Timing:||10.00am – 5.00pm (Mon-Fri)|
|Recognition/Affiliation||Recognised by WBUT.|
|Admission Process||Any Graduates.
Through CET Exam.
|Prospectus Application Form||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Admission Fees(One time)||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Caution Money(One time)||Rs. 5,000/-(Refundable)|
|Tution Fees per Semester||Rs. 95,000/-|
|Total Fees in 2 Years||Rs. 3,95,000/-|
- IMS Tution Expenses
- Sets of Uniforms
- Industry visit (If situation permits)
- At least one seminar exposure
- OTG Pendrive
- All University fees
- Summer & Final Placement Assistance (Subject to minimum of 80 % attendence)
- Fees to be paid only in DD or PO in favour of “Institute of Management Study” payable at Kolkata. Cash acceptable for prospectus and miscellaneous receipt only.
- Caution Money of Rs. 5000/- is refundable at the end of the programme/transfer/discontinuation after adjusting for any damage of property/fine/penalties/dues etc.
- 10% of the fees to be paid in case of backlog/year lag per semester
- Odd semester fees to be paid within 30thJune, Even Semester fees to be paid within 31st December, thereafter that late fine will be applicable as per norms
- Any late payment of fees in subject to late fees as decided by management.