DO’S & DON’TS
- Please put your own Aadhaar No in the designated place in the application format / if not available then put the Enrollment ID.
- Please put your khadyasathi No in the designated place in the application format.
- Your own caste certificate no. has to be put in the designated place in the application form.
- Select the course and institution carefully in case of Post Matric Scholarships, any mismatch may result in rejection of application and any wrong claim is liable to be recovered and legal action for falsification of records may be taken.
- Active Mobile No which is your own or in which you have access, need to be put in the application format. You have to preserve it till your course is completed.
- Only one application from one candidate is entertained, multiple applications may lead to rejection of application.
- Scholarship amount will be credited to your own Aadhaar seeded bank account. One Aadhaar seeded bank account will cater to one applicant.
- As per the guidelines for OBC Pre & Post Matric scholarship of Govt. of India, only two male children of parents or guardians are entitled to the scholarship. This restrictions is not applicable for the girl child.
- Income certificate
- proof of Date of Birth
- Copy of Caste Certificate
- Copy of Marksheet of last examination passed
- Copy of the first page of bank passbook
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Copy of Khadyasathi Card
These documents are needs to be submitted to the Block Office/ Sub-Division office / DWO Kolkata’s office as applicable with the hard copy of application for verification.